'Pink Fluffy Bunnies' - World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Pink Fluffy Bunnies' - World of Warcraft

Alliance guild on the EU pvp realm - Haomarush

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Artholme, lvl 70 Paladin application

Go down 
+2
Flip
artholme
6 posters
AuthorMessage
artholme

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Artholme, lvl 70 Paladin application Empty
PostSubject: Artholme, lvl 70 Paladin application   Artholme, lvl 70 Paladin application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 8:10 am

Your Details
-----------------------
Name: Artholme in-game, Joost out of game

Haomarush Details
-----------------------
Character Name:Artholme
Character Level:70
Class:Paladin
Race:Human
Professions (and skill levels):
Blacksmithing(Armorsmith) - 363
Mining - 375

Raid Suitability
-----------------------
Karazhan Prequest: Attuned to Karazhan
ventrillo: Yup, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3 . Name your poison.

Times Available
-----------------------
Mon: Not
Tue: 19:30 - 24:00
Wed: 19:30 - 24:00
Thur: Not
Fri: Not
Sat: currently not, switching jobs.
Sun: Most of the day, but preferably evenings.

Your Equipment
-----------------------
Current spec : Arena build (34/27/00), with some crappy healgear.
Main spec before that : Tankadin, with the required gear for tanking.
Specced for tanking and in current gear i'd net about 505 defense, 13k armor and 9.3k HP (A bit too little, getting some more enchants).
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Haomarush&n=Artholme

Previous WoW Experience
-----------------------
Previous Characters on other Servers:
Not as many, this character is my main, with some dabbling in a warlock at sporeggar (BE, of course), fiddling with a mage on tarren mill and that's mainly it.
Previous Raid Experience:
I used to be in a raid guild pre-TBC with some friends, called aftermath. We succesfully raided Ony, Azuregos, ZG, Most of MC, most of AQ20 and even some AQ40 runs. After breaking up due to many members leaving for the hard-core guild Teutonic, my friends and myself decided to juist quit the remains, as teutonic was too hardcore, we don't have the time to go raiding thrice a week and farm for all the pots needed for that.

Since then all i've been doing is tanking about every (non-heroic) instance in the outlands and i'm rather interested in the raid instances.
-----------------------

Are you willing to respec if needed?
Of course, goes with the whole raiding.
-----------------------

Why would you like to join Segregated?

First of all because i want to explore end-game content, i want to experience all those cool places i never get in. And of course interesting drops are alwalys fun Wink

Secondly it's because i get the impression that Segregated is at heart a small group of friends whom found other people to raid with, something i still want to do with my group of friends. There's 4 of us, whom have pretty good raid-experience, gear and know how to play our classes, just like to have fun and casually raid (once, maybe twice a week) but simply can't as we're not with 10 people.
So basically i'm hoping you guys are like us guys, and we can get along and do some cool raiding. At any rate, if you do decide to take me in, i'll inform them about you, and you might get an application by the rest, which would be cool as i'd get to raid with them again Smile

Oh, and of course the thrill of getting there, will never forget that feeling when we downed azuregos / hakkar for the first time Smile
-----------------------
Back to top Go down
artholme

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Artholme, lvl 70 Paladin application   Artholme, lvl 70 Paladin application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 8:15 am

Oh, and in case i don't get in, i'd love to offer our group of four as replacements or a semi-pug to do a raid with if you guys need people. Do an instance with us once to see if we're good enough Smile
Back to top Go down
Flip

Flip

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Artholme, lvl 70 Paladin application   Artholme, lvl 70 Paladin application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 1:53 am

Hi, Flip here spamming Artie's recruit post. I'm a RL friend of Artholme. If you want me and my mates to join: we come in a package deal of me (hunter), a priest, a mage and the great Artholme himself. Talk to Artie for more info.

We are good players, just the gear is somewhat lacking. Nothing that can't be fixed? Smile
Back to top Go down
Akuna

Akuna

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Artholme, lvl 70 Paladin application   Artholme, lvl 70 Paladin application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 3:26 am

Yeah i have already spoken to artie, and Segregated would be more than happy to accept you all. Iv checked all your gear and its all perfectly fine!! And hopefully if artie goes holy and with your priests friend, we have more than enough healers to start kara now, bring on sunday!! Contact me on Akuna or Mooch.. or even contact Mcdee or Olliewilldie and im sure one of us will sort you out with a guild invite Smile
Back to top Go down
Flip

Flip

PostSubject: Re: Artholme, lvl 70 Paladin application   Artholme, lvl 70 Paladin application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 3:56 am

Awesome, Ill inform the others.
Back to top Go down
Flip

Flip

PostSubject: Re: Artholme, lvl 70 Paladin application   Artholme, lvl 70 Paladin application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 3:31 pm

This sunday at least 3 of us have a BBQ tho, didnt know we had a raid planned then. x)

Duration from about 15:00 till midnight would be my best guess.

Last edited by on Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sandworm

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Artholme, lvl 70 Paladin application   Artholme, lvl 70 Paladin application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 3:40 pm

Hi, Tiras here, another one of those RL friends of Arthie and Flip.

I was wondering, do we raid at sunday afternoon, or evening? It's fine with me either way, except this sunday we have a barbecue, so we will be gone most of the evening and probably some of the afternoon. I think the Karazan raid (with us) will have to wait one week more.

P.S.: I accidentally used the wrong e-mail address for my Tiras-account, that's why I'm using this one. If someone deletes that account I can use that one as well.
Back to top Go down
Nikoa

Nikoa

PostSubject: Re: Artholme, lvl 70 Paladin application   Artholme, lvl 70 Paladin application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 3:50 pm

Ah, always a good first impression, not showing up on your first raid Very Happy
But i'm afraid that barbecue was already planned before we applied for this guild (aka, let artie and flip apply for me for this guild Razz). So we'll have to wait until next week with the raiding.

Nikoa (another one of artie's friends)

P.s. Since it can't hurt to ask, do you guys happen to need a shadowpriest? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Akuna

Akuna

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Artholme, lvl 70 Paladin application   Artholme, lvl 70 Paladin application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 4:29 pm

We are currently gearing up our priest atm to go shadow, so we do not need another one Sad sorry, need you as healer.
Back to top Go down
Flip

Flip

PostSubject: Re: Artholme, lvl 70 Paladin application   Artholme, lvl 70 Paladin application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 6:37 pm

Akuna wrote:
We are currently gearing up our priest atm to go shadow, so we do not need another one Sad sorry, need you as healer.

At least you dont have to remake your avatar now? ;P

Oh, and dont tell them about my alt Wink
Back to top Go down
Nikoa

Nikoa

PostSubject: Re: Artholme, lvl 70 Paladin application   Artholme, lvl 70 Paladin application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 6:56 pm

Flip wrote:

At least you dont have to remake your avatar now? ;P

But i like making new avatars Sad
and don't worry, i wont tell them anything about stalwart

Btw, what's with the sigs, or more precisely, why isn't mine showing?
Do i need to be a full member for sigs or something?
Back to top Go down
Louise
Admin
Louise

Number of posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: Artholme, lvl 70 Paladin application   Artholme, lvl 70 Paladin application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 7:17 pm

you need to tick the box that says attach sig to every post, it should be somewhere in your profile Smile
Back to top Go down
Nikoa

Nikoa

PostSubject: Re: Artholme, lvl 70 Paladin application   Artholme, lvl 70 Paladin application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 3:42 am

ah, that was it x)
I know i ticked that box, but i guess i forgot to save the settings. I noticed some other stuff i'm sure i changed as well
Back to top Go down
Louise
Admin
Louise

Number of posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: Artholme, lvl 70 Paladin application   Artholme, lvl 70 Paladin application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 12:39 pm

Artholme / Flip / Nikoa / Tiras

Application Accepted

If you have not yet had an invite to the guild /w fanta mcdee akuna or olliewilldie when you are online Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artholme, lvl 70 Paladin application   Artholme, lvl 70 Paladin application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Artholme, lvl 70 Paladin application
Page 1 of 1