'Pink Fluffy Bunnies' - World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Pink Fluffy Bunnies' - World of Warcraft

Alliance guild on the EU pvp realm - Haomarush

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cozak

application Empty
PostSubject: application   application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 1:58 pm

Your Details
-----------------------
Name:Dennis

Haomarush Details
-----------------------
Character Name:Cozak
Character Level:70
Class:Rogue
Race:NE Smile
Professions (and skill levels):Mining 375 & jewelcrafting 285
(My acc is frozen atm, but i am activating it next week, since this week I'll be on excursion. I quitted playing WoW a few days after my alt warr dinged 70 because i was in my graduation year and was on the verge of failing it (i graduated though^.^) )

Raid Suitability
-----------------------
Karazhan Prequest: Done
ventrillo: i have 1 version, but it takes about 10 sec to dload Razz

Times Available
-----------------------
Almost every night, saterday is my drinking night though Smile School is stopping me from playing during the daytime, but i am online the most time i can. (when i defreeze my acc that is ^.^)

Your Equipment
-----------------------

Previous WoW Experience
-----------------------
Previous Characters on other Servers: no high lvl's on other servers, 1 lvl 70 warrior on this server.
Previous Raid Experience:Pre-TBC: MC/BWL clear, AQ40 (no C'Thun kill) and 5 bosses in naxx. Only took a small peek in kara with no bosses down before i stopped playing)

-----------------------

Are you willing to respec if needed?
Ofc, the spec i had before i stopped playing was just to see how it was, and i am planning on going swords/maces/fists with AD rush and CB Smile
-----------------------

Why would you like to join Segregated?
I want to join your guild, because one of the things i liked most about playing WoW was making progression in end-game Instances and hanging out with guild mate's, and what is a better way to make progression and new friends then with a newly formed guild? Very Happy
-----------------------
Back to top Go down
Cozak

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 2:25 pm

after reading some more apply's from others i read you guys raid on sunday. On my raiding times it said 'almost every night' but it will be an exception if im not online by noon on sunday ^.^ (that means sunday is my gaming-day, so my WoW-day Razz)
Back to top Go down
Akuna

Akuna

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-08-13

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 4:33 pm

Sorry buddy, we are full on rogues.

Application Rejected
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

application
Page 1 of 1