'Pink Fluffy Bunnies' - World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Pink Fluffy Bunnies' - World of Warcraft

Alliance guild on the EU pvp realm - Haomarush

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prince! Infernals>segregated

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
McDoo
Admin
McDoo

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Prince! Infernals>segregated Empty
PostSubject: Prince! Infernals>segregated   Prince! Infernals>segregated I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 2:23 am

After our sunday raid going so well we set ourselves the perfect opportunity to kill the last main boss before Nightbane.

With our last attempts not going so well, this time we all took pots/food to bump up our dps. First few attempts went badly with infernals spawning left of us, right of us and up our arse's! It seemed it wasnt going to be our night. Then we got a lucky break and all infernals went the other side of the room. With the prince kill in touching distance it all went to shit and every1 started dropping like flies. After picking ourselves up and getting ready again it was the turn of the melee dps to "for once" mess it up. With megahertz starting the ball rolling he got enfeebled and started his run past the healers and dps, out the door, down the stairs out of kara, down to booty bay and then the prince struck with a mighty shadownova aoe and killed him!!!! He then had the cheek to tell the raid he was out of range of the blast omg pfffftt. Same happened to taspaw shortly after with the same outcome! Me; i just forgot to move at all just stood there like a retard and died, great leader hey?

So Here it is... the moment we got lucky and everything went our way! well not exactly. After a switch from rogue to shadow priest because the healers were going oom, (nothing at all to do with the fact there would be one less melee at the prince to mess things up) We got things underway. With every infernal spawning out of our way it was eazy mode right down to 15% when bang an elemental lands between us and akuna. With a quick shift of tanks and the dps / healers position, we carried on untill one of the healers died. Having to put a healer on healing about during the axes meant it left olliewilldie the almost impossible task of keeping akuna up by himself. Eventually on about 2% akuna died which the rest finished off nicely to land our first tier 4 helm which went to improving our tanks gear so we can stop taking 9 healers to karazhan just to keep him alive on trash mobs and take dps instead.

Good job all

We did have a quick go at netherspite but after 1 attempt the trash respawned on us so we called it a night.
Back to top Go down
Boritz

Boritz

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Prince! Infernals>segregated   Prince! Infernals>segregated I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 10:48 am

Prince got slapped Razz
Back to top Go down
Olliewilldie

Olliewilldie

Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Prince! Infernals>segregated   Prince! Infernals>segregated I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 12:36 pm

"for once"

lol.
Back to top Go down
Boritz

Boritz

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Prince! Infernals>segregated   Prince! Infernals>segregated I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 1:52 pm

Damn your avatar is so hypnotizing. Can't consentrate at work Razz
Back to top Go down
Olliewilldie

Olliewilldie

Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Prince! Infernals>segregated   Prince! Infernals>segregated I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 3:47 pm

Indeed i have the same problem Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
Megahertz

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Prince! Infernals>segregated   Prince! Infernals>segregated I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 6:08 pm

It was bugged and I almost were at BB Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Number of posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: Prince! Infernals>segregated   Prince! Infernals>segregated I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 9:32 pm

lol @ megaheartz going to booty bay

Was a great birthday party for me Very Happy hahah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prince! Infernals>segregated   Prince! Infernals>segregated I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prince! Infernals>segregated
Page 1 of 1