'Pink Fluffy Bunnies' - World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Pink Fluffy Bunnies' - World of Warcraft

Alliance guild on the EU pvp realm - Haomarush

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Segregated gets off to a good start.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
McDoo
Admin
McDoo

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Segregated gets off to a good start. Empty
PostSubject: Segregated gets off to a good start.   Segregated gets off to a good start. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 2:10 pm

So finally we sorted out the healing problems in the guild or should i say lack of and had enough to attempt kara. Not expecting too much i really thought we would stumble on moroes.

Up we stepped to The huntsman and with out any problems took him down with minimal loses.

So onto moroes. With Inza bringing us up to date on which mob did what, we sorted the targets out forgeting one major thing about this boss - he needs an offtank from the start, otherwise when he gouges the main tank he runs off to the healers!! Oh well minor set back this time! After a little break (due to a slacker disconnecting for 15 mins) we tried it again. With little confusion and perfect target calls from the raid leader (me!) we let tinner kite a mob instead of crucian tanking it, which lucky for us caught him and killed him just as we finished of the shadow priest. The rest of the mobs went down easily and moroes followed shortly.

Then came the maiden one of the easiest bosses in kara! not for us! after a decent 1st attempt we struggled from there in with people not standing in line of sight to get dispelled to some1 pulling the maiden b4 we were all ready Razz all in all just wasnt going right for us. With every1 red geared and with only 30 minutes left till the end of the raid we decided to call it a day.

All in all no complaints from me every1 listened well and wont be long b4 we are flying through kara imo

Good job everyone and gratz to those who got loot

Last edited by on Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Number of posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: Segregated gets off to a good start.   Segregated gets off to a good start. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 3:31 pm

Nice write up Smile

Hopefully tuesday will go a bit better on Maiden !
Back to top Go down
Olliewilldie

Olliewilldie

Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Segregated gets off to a good start.   Segregated gets off to a good start. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 6:26 pm

The slacker was Mcdee btw.
Back to top Go down
Louise
Admin
Louise

Number of posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: Segregated gets off to a good start.   Segregated gets off to a good start. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 8:21 pm

Olliewilldie wrote:

lol!

A little birdie told me it was a healer (im sure they said it was a noobish one who goes by the name of olliewilldie!?) Laughing

good job guys cheers
Back to top Go down
Olliewilldie

Olliewilldie

Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Segregated gets off to a good start.   Segregated gets off to a good start. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 11:39 pm

Louise|Fanta wrote:
Olliewilldie wrote:

lol!

A little birdie told me it was a healer (im sure they said it was a noobish one who goes by the name of olliewilldie!?) Laughing

good job guys cheers

Lies!!!!!

Ste has been known for many years to have problems with his net.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Segregated gets off to a good start.   Segregated gets off to a good start. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Segregated gets off to a good start.
Page 1 of 1